Vauxhall Opel - Feature Activations

Amongst the many services I cater for, I can activate features on many Vauxhall Opel Cars.

The charge for this service is £20, for those who live outside of a 10 mile radius of Holyhead, will be subject to travelling charge, unless the vehicle is bought to me.

Things you will need :

Most important, you will need your security code, this can be found on your car pass, if you don't have one for whatever reason, you can usually get it from your local Vauxhall dealer, however they will charge and this will vary.  I can read the Security Code from some models, please enquire.

Other things you will need to check is that you have fitted any parts that are required, I can test that these have been fitted and whether they are working.

I can also carry out any modifications to get certain features to work, such as additional wiring etc, this will be at extra cost.

I do not limit the number of activations at any one session and a further charge will only be made if either additional work needs to be carried out, or further activations are not carried out at the same time.